- Supervised BOH operations and encouraging FOH involvement in food such as weekly meeting and staff organization.
- Menu development with recipes and cost evaluation.
- Ordering, hiring and staff training in regards to cleanliness, food safety and allergy awareness.
- Interaction with customers and locals to encourage repeat business.
- Quick service for lunch employees and extraordinary creativity to show the options of a small operation.
- Combine measured ingredients in bowls of mixing, blending, or cooking machinery.
- Order and receive supplies/equipment.
- Prepared hot and cold foods.
- Prepared cold foods such as sushi and sashimi.
chef/ pizzeria apprentice / kitchen assitant
- Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.Inspect and clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
- Prepare items for the pizzeria as well as assit in making and portioning of pizza dough
- Scrub and polish counters, steam tables, and other equipment, and clean glasses, dishes.
- FDA Approved Kitchen
- Acquired new clientele through marketing and referrals
- Menu development through conversations about client’s needs.
- Oversee all ingredient purchasing
- Developed and coordinated all design aspects of client’s themes
- Oversee all preparation of menu items and service for the event
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality.
- The cooking, cleaning and serving of food to a consumer
- Supervisory role within a team orientated business
- Assistance to other staff during busy periods or emergencies