- Handles different types of Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) such as Mini Dome, Conventional, Bullet, Speed Dome cameras, PTZ camera and also Card reader.
- Conduct site survey and supervised on-going pipes and wiring installation.
- Completion of Wiring and Cable Termination of Bullet and Speed Dome cameras, and also Set-up (CCTV) Closed Circuit Television Equipment at the Control Room.
- Conducts purchase orders and requests quotations of materials and equipment on different suppliers.
- Conducting site survey and Estimate the Materials using in the Project.
- Perform CCTV set-up of equipment, programming and prepare as built plan drawings from customer acceptance.
- Set-up of CCTV equipment at the Control room.
- Design, specify, configure, and install analog and digital CCTV systems.
- Maintain and upgrade existing analog and digital CCTV systems as needed.
- Support users of CCTV system.
- Establish working relationships with vendors and contractors pertaining to CCTV systems.
- Troubleshoot cameras, DVRs, NVRs, computers, peripherals, and other hardware.
- Provide technical support to end users covering all software and hardware related issues.