- Ensure the proper function and recording of all camera systems in the facility
- Surveillance of up to 15 cameras at one time
- Prepare reports and presentations on any adjustments or improvements necessary to the safety of the facility
- Communicate with guards throughout the premises directing them when necessary
- Determine the threat level of a suspicious situation or person
- Taking care of visitor & vendor management.
- CCTV footage checklist.
- Monitoring vendor & visitor thought CCTV.
- Issuances/ reconciliation of loaner badges.
- Issuances/ reconciliation of visitor badges.
- Handling associate request/Query/complaints coming at security live desk.
- Handling employee’s NEW/LOST/DAMAGE ID badge request and assist them with required information.
- Servillance all areas
- Telephone Operator
- Panel Alarm Operator
- Encoding all Files
- Handling employee’s NEW/LOST/DAMAGE cabin keys request and assist them with required information.
- Monitoring the door alarms Raised at site along with badge-Inada & BAC.
- Monitoring lost and found items at GF control room.
- Monitoring materials movement.
cctv operator/pipe reliner/waterproof applicator
- CCTV Drainage Inspections – Inspection of sewer and stormwater systems to determine and survey damage. Also to provide reports on findings.
- Pipe Relining & Patching – Inversion pipe relining and patching using a variety of epoxy resins. Creating new sections of pipe through the damaged sections without digging up and replacement.
- Waterproofing – Using a variety of products and techniques on various substrates to make roofs and balconies water tight. Using spray on membranes to torch on, ive done it all.
- Structural Stabilisation