- Design and Develop the product assortment and Category Structure for both online (E-commerce) and offline (retail outlets) – Ensure each category has diverse product lines and meets the demands of the targeted segment
- Purchase Compilation – Record and Track Purchase Contracts sent to supplier and analyze the supply rate order-wise and item-wise
- Monitoring sales and purchase matrix to improve profitability matrix
- Visits to Exhibitions, Conferences for New arrivals, up-gradations, know-how etc
- Retail Outlets’ Audit to ensure merchandising is as per Planogram.
- Provide, Reviews and Submit in on-going basis the business results in its various dimensions (revenue/margin/shipments)
- Actively engage and drive sales forces to ensure that short/mid-term selling activities reflect product availability, and Go-To Market strategies, and optimizes revenue and profit for the product line, during all product life phases (launch, end of life, product transition)
- Plan or conduct market or public opinion research to test products or determine potential for product success, communicating results to client or management
- Responsible of the development, growth and performance of the website users and members businesses, as well as their commercial activity.
- Supervise and evaluate sales representatives in Venezuela, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina. Dramatically increase of 70% more vendors locally vs. the rest of the continent.
- Product Line development through Education, Communication, Sales Support, Partnerships
- Track & Analyse Market Trends & Forecasts
- Monitoring sales More than 70 stores across Karnataka
- Track & Analyze Sales Trends & Losses (Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Yearly)
- Indenting, Planning, Inventory management, Assortment preparation & PoG Implementation – for more than 70 stores in Karnataka
- Procurement (Buying), Benchmarking & Pricing
- Sales Projection, Fill Rate & Inventory Control
- Experience in DSD model
- Work with Finance team in payments processing/ Ledger Reconciliation.
- Prepare Quotation for B2B deals.
- Responsible for marketing activities for seasonal sales and special pricing for EOSS
- Negotiating with Vendors
- Coordinated with the front end design team to provide them with the necessary stored procedures and packages and the necessary insight into the data.
- Developed PL/SQL triggers and master tables for automatic creation of primary keys.
- Extensively used the advanced features of PL/SQL like Records, Tables, Object types and Dynamic SQL.
- Worked with product development on pre & post production process