- Booking rooms to hold auditions
- Organizing and setting up auditions
- Attended auditions and cast the film
- Worked with the director and screenwriter closely
- Working with director on casting of characters, supervising the research of new talents.
- Negotiate contracts with actors .
- Involved in the sourcing, casting and shortlisting of the talents that was needed in each character of a specific TV commercial.
- Overall care and preparation of the talent on and during the shoot. It also sometimes, involve superstars or celebrities.
- Review, call, email, schedule, and interview hundreds of applicants.
- Schedule and conduct orientations.
- Lead, entertained, and supported a team of 50 to 150+ volunteers, actors, and technicians for a nightly live event.
- Greet, entertain, and assist live event guests and analyze feedback.
- Coordinate with on-site law enforcement to keep guests and personnel safe.