- Answered and resolved customer questions and complaints about store policies and concerns to support positive customer experiences.
- Supervise the work of cashiers and gas pump attendants to ensure all duties are being done correctly.
- Train and instruct employees in various job duties
- Prepare daily reports, maintain inventory records and orders.
- Count and organize the cash drawer
- Responsible for completing cash turn in paper work
- Create Monthly Sales Report
- Operated cash register for cash, check and credit transactions
- Communication with sales men and singing upon product receiving
- Took inventory of supplies
- Ensure schedule for employees and make changes for cashiers
- Supervised the cash in and cash out transaction
- Record all the transaction of the branch
- Reports all the transaction of the branch to HO
- Plan budget for the purchase expenses of the branch
- Take-over the work of manager when not around
- Admin in the branch
- Oversee all cashiers
- schedule breaks, lunches, etc.
- distribute money to registers
- resolve customer complaints if needed
- approve discounts, overrides, etc.
- Worked in a fast paced environment serving customers while completing background tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Worked in the cash office, counting all trays and locking up safes and cash office at the end of the shift.
- Established conflict resolution skills through working with clients at the customer service desk who had issues or concerns in a professional manner.
- Developed multi-tasking and time-management skills as had several responsibilities to complete per shift.
- Served alcohol to customers.