- Greet and explain products and services to customers upon arrival at their homes.
- Set up truck and all equipment required to complete the customer requests.
- Clean all carpet, tile, and upholstery requested by the customer.
- Make sure the customer is completely satisfied with work done to their home.
- Make sure customers home is cleaned and put all required materials back in the proper place in the work truck.
carpet cleaner/ warehouse
- Install probes in concrete to do moisture test, using drills and or power tools.
- use forklift to retrieve carpet rolls for installers and load into vehicles.
- Take inventory of product in warehouse.
- coordinate materials for upcoming installation jobs.
- Drive company vehicle to work locations and perform carpet cleaning and property restorations that were damaged by floods and fires.
- Use training and knowledge to determine what would be needed to accommodate the customers and minimize stress in their time of need.
- efficiently minimize drive time to get maximum work loads done.
- Use carpet cleaning wand to get spots out of carpets, as well as hardwood floors.
- carpet cleaning
- air duct cleaning
- upholstery cleaning
- odor treatment application
- protective coating application
- offering add-on services to customer
- discuss pricing and work to be completed with customers
- Responsible for operating various equipment and tools, clean carpets and furniture, for commercial and residential buildings.
- documentation of work completed
- driving to and from job sites
- payment collection