car wash attendant/detailer
- Washing the exterior of vehicles using various cleaning solutions,
- Wax and buff vehicles using cloths and buffing machines
- Vacuum to remove dirt and debris
- Clean upholstery and surfaces,
- Use air compressors and cloths to dry surfaces and apply preservation chemicals to surfaces for protection against spots and stains
car wash attendant
- Vacuumed, cleaned, and maintained vehicle interiors including dashboards, consoles, carpet, and carseats
- Inspected parts, equipment, or vehicles for cleanliness and damage
- Pre- soaked or rinsed vehicles from dirt
- Monitored operations of cleaning machines
car wash attendant/barrista
- Scrub, scrape, and Spray vehicles, using clothes, cleaners, disinfectants, acids, vacuums and hoses being sure to pay close attention to detail to assure the best possible clean.
- Mix cleaning solutions and other compounds, according to formulas, to ensure that paint work of car panel, and polished rims don’t get corroded by incorrectly mixed acids and compounds.
- Have had to deal with customer complains about their cars and resolve these issue calmly and quickly with intention of most customer satisfaction.
- Welcoming visitors and informing them of cleaning options and persuading towards greater valued services.
car wash attendant/ car detailer
- Guide vehicles into car wash tunnel properly and safely.
- Prep/Wash vehicles before sending them through the automated equipment.
- Detail/clean inside and outside vehicles.
- Wax vehicles with Buff and Shine machine.
- Keep grounds clean and well maintained.
- Fix/inspect equipment.
- Refill chemicals into proper locations.
car wash attendant
- Washed and polished vehicle exteriors, tires, and rims
- Welcomed visitors by greeting them, in person or on the phone
- Building relationships with customers for increased customer retention.
- Hands on experience in managing and working with car washing equipment and detergents.