- Explained vehicle electrical problems to customers clearly and accurately
- Performed routine inspections and other vehicle services during repairs
- Repaired and replaced faulty wiring in safety control air-conditioning and lighting systems
- Noted and documented potential long-term system problems during servicing
- Upheld all safety and health procedures during repair process
- Worked here every off semester from University.
- Completed accurate repairs by reading and interpreting technical documentation and job work orders.
- Performed static and dynamic tests on vehicles to verify operational efficiency.
- Interacted pleasantly with customers and warmly greeted patrons upon entrance to store.
- Researched items at other locations to find products requested by shoppers.
- Diagnose mulnfunctions in a car mechanical parts. Suspension system, gear boxes, steering system and exhaust system.
- Remove damaged sections of vehicles using wrenches, air and electric grinders and install replacement parts using wrenches and power tools.