- Answer telephones and give information to callers or take messages.
- Go door to door in assigned neighborhoods and give information to potential voters, noting and reporting concerns/ideas
- Spreading awareness door-to-door of public health concerns
- Fundraising for the organization
- Door to door sales
- Informed house owners of the company’s product
- Schedule appointments for field manager
- Carefully took notes to give to field manager to make sure the appointment met the homeowner’s needs
- Engaging strangers in coversantion.
- Going door to door without making appointments.
- Talking strangers into giving their support to our program.
- Meeting a set quota each day.
- Registered People to vote in communities with more diversity
- Worked with attorneys assisting people who were applying for their citizenship
- Also worked doing basic jobs around the office
- Won the award for the most Voter Registrations in the 14-15 age category
- Register the Latino community to vote
- Provide information over the social and economic issues going on in the Hispanic communities
- Knocking on assigned households while collecting data about voter preferences.
- Maintaining a professional interaction atmosphere to achieve high contact rates and respect people’s personal spaces.