- Preparing and serving food items to students and or school personnel.
- Maintains equipment, storage, food preparation and serving areas in a sanitary condition for the purpose of complying with current health standards.
- Accepted payment from customers and made change as necessary
- cleaned and maintained beverage area, display cases, equipment and order transaction area
- Cooked food per recipe requirements in large batches for routine school breakfasts, lunches, and special events.
- Served food according to temperature, safety, and presentation guidelines.
- Followed all proper handling procedures for prepared foods, ingredients, and leftovers.
- Operated cash register, managed money, and gave correct change.
- Assisted cooks and kitchen staffs with various tasks as needed, and provided cooks with needed items.
- Kept records of the quantities of food used.
- Stocking the drink machines
- Stocking the chip bags
- Taking out the trash
- Sanitizing the tables for the patients
- sweeping the floors
- Clean and organize the cafeteria
- Assist in the organization and storage of food, supplies and equipment
- Served hot and cold meals to students.
- Performed serving, cleaning, and stocking duties in order to facilitate customer service.
- Maintained adequate supplies of items such as, silverware, glassware, dishes, and trays.
- Removed used dishes and assist in cleaning of counters, tables, and furnishing in the cafeteria
- My job objectives were: cashier, deli worker, serving, salads area (dicing fruits and vegetables), and
- Customer service work.
- Dealt primarily with large catering groups and rush hours.
- Restocked condiments, beverages, and utensils per expected use levels.
- Stored food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage or cross-contamination.