- Works with the school principal and other administrators to coordinate all events in the cafeteria
- Trains employees to assist with requisitions and inventory.
- Provides training for new employees and additional training for continuing employees as needed.
- Coordinates up to 20 register stations using computer; maintains financial controls
- Manages free or reduced price meal process
- Order or receive supplies and food
- Perform cleaning duties such as washing dishes to keep equipment and facilities sanitary.
- Communicated with parents and staff on past due accounts
- Collaborate and train staff to maintain efficient kitchen workplace