- Air cabin crew members provide excellent customer service to passengers while ensuring their comfort and safety throughout the flight.
- Trained to deal with security and emergency situations which may arise and can administer first aid to passengers
- To ensured that all emergency equipment are in working order prior to take off and that there are enough supplies on board.
- Helping passengers board the plane and gave a demonstration of safety procedures and equipment.
- Strived to make the flying experience pleasant for passengers, and provided In-flight service and sold gifts and duty-free items.
- As a cabin crew and brand ambassadors of IndiGo, was well trained to deal with all situations – no matter how tough with poise and grace.
- Trained on the aircraft type AIRBUS320
- Ensured the safety, security and comfort of passengers and crew through service excellence and emergency preparedness.
- Efficiently worked in a team environment and maintained an excellent customer service on-board of the aircraft.
- Professionaly communicated with people from all walks of life.
- Provided passengers with detailed instructions regarding safety and international flight rules.
- Carried out first aid and attended to passenger needs throughout flight duration.
- As a corporate flight attendant, travel is a main component of the job to go with aircraft to various destinations.
- As an Aviotech Cabin supervisor, providing in-flight service to corporate executives and their guests.
- Was trained to work in an unschedule roster and always be prepared and flexible to operate the flight on a short notice .
- Duties included to interact with the VIP customers and make sure their needs are catered properly.
- Day-to-day duties varied depending on the travel destination and the number of passengers onboard. However, there were many core tasks associated with this job, including:Manage Catering on Flights
- Assist passengers entering or disembarking the aircraft, answer passengers’ questions about flights, aircraft
- Conduct periodic trips through the cabin to ensure passenger comfort and to distribute reading material, headphones, pillows, playing cards, and blankets, assist passengers in placing carry-on luggage in overhead, garment, or under-seat storage.
- Collect money for meals and beverages & sell alcoholic beverages to passengers.
- Verify that first aid kits and other emergency equipment, including fire extinguishers and oxygen bottles, are in working order direct and assist passengers in emergency procedures, such as evacuating a plane following an emergency landing, administer first aid to passengers in distress.
- Have an experience of more than a year in customer service & management.
- Have experience for 2.5 years as Flight Attendant.
- Have many appreciations regarding customer handling & work.
- Have a thorough knowledge about the aircraft& the equipments. (A-320, A-321)
- Have won the title of ‘Best Technical Award’ in my training batch of cabin crew.
- Trained in Aircraft (A-320, A-321).
- Trained first-aider.