- Picking up a cab from garages before the start of shift and check fuel levels and proper functioning of brakes and controls.
- Helping passengers load and unload their baggage and assisting with luggage, groceries, wheelchairs, and walkers.
- Abiding by regulations regarding taxi operation and ensuring the safety and security of passengers.
- Coordinated with dispatchers, customer service representatives, office personnel and customers.
- Helped passengers load and unload their baggage; assisted with luggage, groceries, wheelchairs and walkers.
- Steadily increased revenue through strong focus on customer service.
- Maintained the cab in clean and sanitary conditions; scheduled minor repairs and service.
- Completed daily paperwork and trip logs.
- Ferrying customers from pickup locations to drop off locations in a timely and safe manor.
- Following directions and communicating with dispatcher and customers.
- Managed payment of fairs via cash, credit cards, charges, and vouchers.
- Record pickup and drop off locations, as well as times and mileage.