- Manage and execute buying activities in support of US/CA Manufacturing for run and maintain activities at the site
- Produce ERP Purchase Orders from ERP Requisitions
- Manage supplier relationships for execution of purchase orders
- Maintain Purchase Orders and resolve any associated queries on a timely basis. This involves close liaison with the designated invoice query focal point ƒ the Business community and Accounts Payable
- Provide commercial and RtP advice to stakeholders, including Business Originators, requisitions, receptors, Accounts Payable, and Vendors. All consistently in line with RtP guidelines and the Shell Group Category Management and Contracting Process
- Assist Accounts Payables in resolution of problems invoices and analyze late paid invoices driven by poor quality Purchase Orders
- Identify potential RtP Continuous Improvement opportunities in support of the drive for greater RtP efficiency (especially opportunities for greater automation, and consolidation of activity), and possibly take part in these CI initiatives to assist in the implementation and execution of actions arising
buyer (branded apparel, footwear and accessories)
- Traveled and purchased seasonal/monthly products for Fossil, Charles & Keith and French Connection UK from Hong Kong , Singapore and India.
- Managed one Assistant Buyer.
- Negotiated with the brands in terms of profit margins, supply alternatives and styles in maintaining the standards of the organization.
- Engaged in special projects in terms of market expansion for Brands, new locations and new product profiles.
- Analyzed fashion trends, customer behavior and order management.
- Controlled inventory and forecasted season promotional campaigns.
- Conducted presentations for improving the sales and purchasing performance.
senior buyer / product manager
- Responsible for the successful purchasing and contract administration of injection molded components for numerous industries.
- Selected reliable sources of supply in terms of pricing and quality for different types of businesses.
- Monitored trends in raw material markets to be able to purchase at best pricing.
- Worked closely with sales to determine pricing and profit margins.
- Continuously earned annual cost savings of $300,000 to $500,000.
- Created policies and procedures for the department including Ethics statements
- Supervised assistant Buyers and clerical staff
- Creation of a quality tool used by project team to avoid Defect
- Led Request for quotation for 3 project real estate program
- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers while seeking new ones
- Helping to interpret reports and predicting future sales
- NPR Purchaser.
- Supplier development.
- Logistics coordination.
- Long term agreements.
- Contract negotiation.