Buyer Resume Examples
- Order or purchase supplies.
- Distribute product samples or literature that details products or services.
- Prepare and manage departmental budgets.
- Issue shipping instructions and provide routing information to ensure that delivery times and locations are coordinated.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information, internally or with other organizations.
- Arrange conference, meeting, or travel reservations for office personnel.
- While holding this position some of my roles and responsibilities were to separate materials and purchases them accordingly.
- Operating many types of heavy equipment from medium duty forklifts to Cat 235, 323 F excavators.
- Take actions to avoid potential hazards or obstructions, such as unsafe shop conditions, other equipment, other workers, or falling objects.
- Keep records of material or equipment usage or problems encountered.
- Talk to clients and study instructions, plans, or diagrams to establish work requirements.
buyer ( procurement department)
- Sourcing new suppliers as per the commodity .
- Negotiation with suppliers Obtain Quotations & validating Processing the purchase requisitions.
- Coordinate with end user and supplier.
- Prepare weekly confidential purchase reports for presentation to client. Managed the internal and external mail functions.
- Develop friendly, professional relationship with suppliers for long term benefit.
- Consistently anticipates customer needs while providing exceptional customer service
- Places product orders while negotiating rates with vendors
- Responds to customer inquiries providing product information in addition to maximizing sale opportunities
- Assists in developing floor plans for product placement and merchandising plans
buyer / supervisor
- Promoted from cashier to supervisor on March 2018.
- Responsible for contacting vendors to purchase and discuss inventory needs.
- Trained new employees into cashier department.
- Utilized experience to recommend and introduce new products to customers.
- Served as a Japanese-English interpreter.
buyer, assistant manager, salesman
- Oversee regional and local sales managers and their staff.
- Created RFQ and RFX proposals, conducted bids, issued purchase orders, and ensured supply chain order completion.
- Executed procurement and outsourcing plans, while working closely with cross-company managers, engineers, departments.
- Coordinated with manufacturers, vendors, suppliers, and contractors.
buyer, home, babies & kids, & pets
- Researched new natural, and organic products to be carried.
- Exceeded turnover and gross margin objectives through vendor negotiations, on-boarding new vendors, monthly business review and implementing process alternatives.
- Performed cost/retail analysis weighing multiple factors.
- Regularly reviewed performance indicators, e.g. sales and inventory levels.
- Import and Local Vendor Introduction & Development, Product Development, Negotiation, Contract Management, Material Management, Purchase order Release and arrange material according to requirement.
- Procurement of Geared Motor, TR Set TRCC as per project.
- Development of components, supplier selection & tech. commercial negotiations with vendors, Evaluating suppliers, capacity assessment & identification of supply source, establishing process control and training of vendors.
- Attend professional meetings, read literature, and participate in training or other educational offerings to keep abreast of new developments and technologies related to business continuity.
- Verify dimensions, alignments, and clearances of finished parts for conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as calipers, gauge blocks, micrometers, and dial indicators.
- Fit and assemble parts to make, repair, or modify dies, jigs, gauges, and tools, using machine tools and hand tools.
- Review supplier lines daily to maintain inventory needs for each supplier.
- Maintain adequate stock levels by supplier.
- Place purchase orders.
- Follow up purchase orders and deliveies of product to the warehouse.
- Monitor supplier promotions.
- Evaluate and analyze SKU and vendor performance based on inventory movement.
- Assist with sales meetings, holiday shows, new item selections,sample request and all other purchasing functions.
buyer, bath & beauty
- Identified new and improved products as well as quality assurance.
- Utilized expertise and established vendor relationships to average a 20% annual cost savings with top vendors.
- Managed purchase orders and negotiated contracts with nearly 100 vendors to obtain optimum pricing, terms, and deliveries.
- Led weekly touch bases to communicate top level business strategies, company objectives, and daily task management.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.