business development/physician liaison
- Physician/Surgeon Recruitment –Out of network ASC. Worked with all surgeon specialties as well as PCPs, Chiro. Anesthesiologists
- Trained all office staff in surgeon’s office ie: case submission, billing, pre-op directions, protocols etc. . . .
- Ensured OR staff had all instrumentation/supplies for incoming surgeons. Facilitated Pref cards
- Facilitated credentialing to ensure all surgeons, PAs & 1st assists would have privileges in a timely manner. Avg 10 days
- Picked up sets from other hospitals for last minute add-ons via old contacts to keep cases on the books
- Assisted contracting between vendors and hospital administration
- Handled all surgeon & office staff feedback to relay and fix any issues going forward
- Initiated networking meetings between surgeons and referral sources.
- Managed all contracts between hospital and individual surgeon ie: marketing, medical directors
- Aided with issuing POs to vendors
- Averaged 30 contacts/week with surgeons and/or offices. Documented all touches in Soho database
- Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace
- Handled Advertiser end for CPI and CPL modules.
- Setting up the campaigns on daily basis.
- Daily follow ups with the publishers for the optimization of the campaigns.
- Attended business meetings to provide management with the information and the business proposals concerning different campaigns.
- Google Ads Management.
- Lead Generation via Digital Marketing.
- Using Social Media like Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn for Digital Marketing.
- Seminars/Exhibitions Management.
- Coordinate with Other Branches regarding Lead follow-up and other general matters.
- Manually Enter Leads into System and check their status.
- Contact customers to persuade them to purchase logistic service.
- Answer questions about service features and benefits.
- Explain professional service and prices and demonstrate use of service for customer.
- Outstanding communication skills with customers, external business partners, etc. in order to drive success.