Business Consultant Resume Examples
- Obtaining new clients and finding new business opportunities
- Arranging meetings with potential client in order to demonstrate advantages of software 1CLICK
- Occasionally analyzing business processes in order to develop custom features for a client
- Working closely with development team to provide excellent customer support & sevice
- Setting an online marketing strategy including Social media management, Adwords & SEO
- Establish and execute assigned business projects on behalf of clients according to client’s requirements.
- Identifying client leads and setting up meetings.
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Pitch product and services to prospective clients.
- Meet with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation.
- Gather information about the client’s business through a variety of methods Analyze and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems, and grasp the causes.
- Communicate recommendations and solutions with attention to a client’s wishes, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports.
- Planned and executed events and marketing programmes, producing five times the target number of qualified leads.
- Managed employee benefits programme and filed quarterly sales tax.
- Managed annual external audit.
- Completed and posted bills, contracts, policies and cheques.
- Coordinate corporate events for potential clients.
- Interview clients to determine what kind of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) they are seeking.
- Evaluation of Companies to improve efficiency and profitability .
- Create presentations and explain the benefits of SAP (System Applications and Products in Data Processing), as a software solution, the process of the implementation, requirements for the team leads.
- Prepare documents such as contracts, purchase agreements and closing statements.
- Support during the implementation process with customers in the testing and integration phase.
- Delivering business change.
- Visiting clients on site.
- Developing and utilizing initiative to identify new partners.
- Shaping initiatives through idea generation and also developing proposals.
- Organising and attending meetings with prospective clients or businesses.
- Providing input to support the development of business road map and annual budgets.
- Making a high volume of daily calls.
- Completed and posted bills, contracts, policies and checks.
- Implemented client training (business and technical) and supervised software integration on client’s website.
- Created Business plans for start up and existing company to make them successful and more efficient.
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice.
- Helped raise a $12 million Series A funding round for a biotech start-up and co-led the Alberta Health IT Sandbox initiative with Alberta Health Services
- Evaluated client business operations and financials to produce business transformation and strategy action plans
- Created market intelligence reports for clients through market research, data analysis, and primary interviews
- Assisted with the planning and development of the TEC-TusStar Artificial Intelligence Accelerator working alongside China’s top-ranked Tsinghua University on content creation, stakeholder outreach, and application screening
- Represented TEC Edmonton at numerous networking events and conferences; developed strong relationships with clients, researchers, and company founders to generate business leads and create investment opportunities
- Develop detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes.
- Assist the client in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies.
- Deliver guidance for any occurring problems and issues.
- Providing clear, timely and effective management information to senior managers.
- Work with franchisees to help improve the sales and profitability of their business. Investigate the profitability of the store and provide training and support to the franchisees to help them increase their profitability.
- Conduct audits on the operations of the stores within my area to ensure that company standards are being upheld. Provide training to resolve any issues that are found.
- Conduct group meetings with franchisees to find ways to improve the marketing within the area.
- Train managers and franchisees on new products and procedures.
- Investigate stock ordering compared to reported sales to find any stores that may not be reporting all sales or on-selling items. Its my job to look into any issues for the whole of QLD & NT.
- Responsible for the marketing, servicing and relationship maintenance of a panel of brokers. Ensuring I achieve my goals on a monthly and annual basis.
- Upskilling myself with every opportunity, to maintain a value proposition within the financial adviser’s practice.
- Passionately marketing the products of Momentum with a firm belief of the effectiveness to the financial advisers clients.
- Creating various business opportunities within the broker practice.
- Maintaining my business as my own and ensuring that I align myself and my business with the company credo.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.