business banker (licensed)
- Teach courses or seminars on topics such as budgeting, managing personal ﬁnances, or ﬁnancial literacy.
- Coach branch members on executing potential sales using proven strategic methods. Analyze customer’s total debt service ratio (DSR) and loan-to-value ratio (LTV) in regards to applying for new and current loans, reﬁnancing, and equity as well as other ﬁnancial needs.
- Override and approve large transactions and accept cash shipments.
- Met and exceed quarterly sale and service goals as assigned by upper management. Work with clients to identify their ﬁnancial goals and to ﬁnd ways of reaching those goals.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks to locate prospects for loans.
- Maintain or update records of client account activity, including ﬁnancial transactions, counseling session notes, correspondence, document images, or client inquiries.
- Create and utilize various marketing techniques to capture new clients/business on a monthly basis.
- To manage annual performance targets.
- Prepare periodic analytical reports to facilitate
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them. the targeted objectives.
- Specialized in business accounts, opening and suggesting products based on customers individual business need.
- Trained tellers on customer service and identifying a product need for a customer.
- Managed both business and personal accounts for my customers as well as managed their loans and investments.
- Reached out to potential customers about products and services while maintaining a perfect customer service score each quarter while employed.
- Relationship management, Client retention and portfolio growth
- Lending Support and Risk management:
- Making decisions within general precedents and closely defined policies.
- Problem solving: Analysing and interprets broad business and credit risk information and financial accounting information.
- Planning: Establish, priorities and co-ordinate own task and actions plan to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Providing basic to complex Business Banking offerings. Driving transaction led- customer acquisition.
- Customer experience: execute contact management strategy. Interact with customers and conduct needs analysis.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual, business and corporate customers by providing them the maximum banking services.
- Selling business and personal banking products within the region
- Growth of existing portfolio of personal, SMEs and Corporate in the branch
- Improve customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Ensure compliance regarding money laundering prevention within Bank procedure and controls
- Security documentation and perfection.
- Leadership Management to create motivated focused team