Business Analyst Resume Examples
- Managed multiple complex Cloud-based and On-Premise software implementation projects while exceeding service levels.
- Developed and maintained strong techno-functional knowledge of Adrenalin HRMS Software Solution.
- Adherence to timelines along with maintaining implementation Quality, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Managed issues and risks arising during Project tenure.
- Planned Implementation activities, including creating Requirement Documents and SOWs.
- Trained end users on software features and operational procedures.
- Developed documentation materials for education and training users.
- Involved in developing PM deliverables dashboard, Late deliverables dashboard, FLM dashboard using Tableau to curb the Project delays in the program management team
- Worked on dashboard logics and wireframing for our requirements
- Offer operational support and system guidance to program managers to achieve maximum compliance
- Monitor project performances and financial risks; report project statuses to management
- Monitored and controlled the Margin Insight data to find the root cause of issues with cost, price, purchase, sales and stabilize the data integrity
- Contributed to the data cleansing process and provided significant improvement in business and data integrity
- Provided operational support to Europe team on ECIP Indirect savings projects
- Analysing the Business requirements.
- Working as domain specialist and grooming the team about the Business requirements.
- Review the Test Scenario/Strategy/Test Plan for scope and functional correctness, identify gaps & provide clarification to the team.
- Liaise between development and QA team and drive discussions among the teams.
- Assisting Senior Consultants in preparation of Case study and presentations.
- Handling a logistics client with a roblem statement to reduce their billing errors
- Imroved error prediction by 40%
- Designed a predictive model using machine learning algorithms in R
- Analyzed data with Excel; created presentations to be presented to Vice Presidents on client side
- Coordinate with all GDS Service providers Sabre, Amadeus, Travel port for API and Web Services development, integration and certification process.
- Assess client’s functional and non-functional requirements and map their business needs to derive the project objectives and assist in client meetings & communication.
- Assist Clients on implementation and online integration of Mondee Booking Web Services.
- Guide the Product Management and Development team on required upgrades to implement new feature introductions from GDS Service Providers.
- Prepare Requirement documentation, functional documentation, work flows and Test cases
- Track, monitor and resolve issues in coordination with service providers on integration issues.
- As subject matter expert, impart training and educate the fare data management team on nuances of the consolidator fares and guide on maintenance of fare data management system.
- Extracting retail data for major companies in the North America region like (Nestle, P&G, Unilever, etc.), processing the data by running mixed Regression models post data cleaning and manipulating.
- Working extensively in the Analytics & Insights department of TCS-Nielsen collaboration as Business Analyst in Price and Promotions team.
- Interpretation of results/coefficients and generating relevant charts based on final results, making presentations and running simulations for future.
- Using Predictive Modelling and generating insights out the data which would help our clients to gain more sales.
- Worked closely with on-shore client consultants and helped in providing recommendations and business insights regarding the Pricing and Promotion structure of their products.
- I have also expertise in some of the Nielsen based analytical tools.
- Business Analysis, Planning
- Requirement Gathering | Requirement elicitation for the presales team for SAP Software’s and Lorhan’s Aviation market solution
- Techno-functional analysis and Workflow Design for all critical applications for the client
- Digital Transformation for Airline Industry| PSS, CRS, EFB, Crew Management, Crew portal, Flight Plan, Chat Bot / Voice Bot
- Project scope & work schedule management for enterprise notification system application
- Business Reporting | BRD, FRD
- Project schedule tracking for multiple cross-functional applications with tangible benefits to client revenue and process improvement
- I provide the implementation and support of business information systems across multiple departments.
- I automated the product handling process, improving the method of receiving the product when it arrives from the vendor, printing receiving labels with QR code, being able to be scanned for better tracking of the product within the facility.
- I created new schedules for employees, thus being able to drastically reduce the total hours overtime.
- I reduced the number of employees based on employee efficiency and sales.
- I automated the method of label printing avoiding human mistakes. being able to recognize the product being printed, shelf days life, and also being able to create corporate labels required by customers.
- I created dynamic spreadsheets being able to estimate orders not yet received in the system, with ability of rotate extra inventory and also to adjust orders once entered in the system.
- Supervise the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure
- adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Review records or reports pertaining to activities such as production, payroll, orshipping to verify details, monitor work activities, or evaluate performance.
- Provided the Post-Implementation Review and the Post Go Live Support to the Clients.
- Developed and built system of reporting and data fetching from start up to generate daily , monthly and forecast numbers
- Established strong Capillary and Transact structure program to increase sales.
- Manages different campaign to increase lead generation and there ROI to figure out exact jump
- Different analytics system introduced to track correct data and reporting
- Cost effectiveness and campaign pre-post analytics to track exact expense and the growth
- Created marketing presentations based on the sales and forecasted different KPI’s
- Created overall yearly plan of business and expense based on market research
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.