- Capturing customer payments, performing debtors’ reconciliation, collection of outstanding debs, resolving any related queries.
- Allocate payments under supervision of debtors controller
- Assist administration officers with invoice printing and provision of customer statements.
- Processing of short payments and clearing of foreign payments. Provide input into debt collection strategies and assist with debtor reconciliation.
- Prepare credit limit approval based on customer payment history and knowledge.
- Apply standard operating policies and procedures and enforces adherence thereto.
- Initiates letters of demand to customers
- Competent at recording and updating tasks timeline, organise upcoming agenda efficiently.
- Managing day-to-day workflow and championed efficiency within daily to weekly operational tasks.
- Carrying out filling, data entry and document preparation.
- Supporting team members with various administrative tasks.
- Providing ongoing personal assistance for the CEO.
- Residents- inquiries, admissions, resident agreements and associated documentation, including financial files.Handling queries and complaints management.
- Staff- Interviews, selection process, induction, rostering, payroll preparations and reconciliations, investigation of payroll queries. Managing staff leave, tracking and reporting on mandatory training and assessments for compliance. Facilitating staff training sessions.
- Financial- perform all financial transactions, including petty cash, receipting, profit and loss.
- Document Administration- maintain the Document Control system and document security.
- Continuous Improvement- Developing, logging ,tracking and following up of Improvement Logs, Hazard Logs and Confidential Logs.
- Trending Analysis and Reporting – of Clinical Indicators including all falls, hospital admissions, medication management and all incidents.
- ACFI- tracking, collation and lodgement of all assessments as per Medicare guidelines.
- Direct assistance to the CEO and Operations Manager.
- Analysed documents and prepared spreadsheets which tracked and monitored company expenses.
- Tasked to liaise with company suppliers and vendors for the purpose of securing favorable arrangements and price discounting.
- Billing and Collections.
- Functioned as the primary contact point for all customer service related issues for clients.
- Regularly updated client records.
- Organizing Tucson Gem & Jewelry Show, supervised the construction of the Show.
- OHS- Member of OHS committee. Hazard identification, safety alerts and conducting Risk Assessments.
- Return to Work Coordinator- incident reporting, documentation, liaising with Workcover, Medical teams and providers. Implementation of Return to Work Plans.
- Bupa Managment System (BMS) Auditor- conduct monthly audits across scheduled Work Instructions to ensure compliance.
- General Audits- conduct monthly scheduled audits across all 4 standards of Aged Care to identify and gaps and possible service improvements.
- On Call Incident Management- point of contact for afterhours incident management and reporting. Escalation of re portable incidents to correct authorities and follow up of documentation to meet all Department requirements.
- Liaising with Health Providers and Stakeholders- including My Aged Care, Department of Human Services, RDNS, Palliative Care, Mental Health Care Services, Public Trustee, Public Advocate, Doctors and allied health professionals.
- Coordinated marketing and sales promotions with marketing and sales directors.