- Performed accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors.
- Managed contractor filing througthrough Quickbooks.
- Authorized financial and business decision actions such as corporation filing, contract review with legalteam, and other various responsibilities.
- Coordinated residential remodeling projects through the creation of timelines, CRM, and other projectmanagement tools.
- SEO/Website Creation
- Spearheaded campaigns to acquire eco-friendly, cost-effective company furniture, equipment, andand supplies.
- Utilized Quickbooks/Intuit to maintain company compliance with state and local regulations.
- Research, document, rate, or select alternatives for web architecture or technologies.Supports and contributes to exceeding customers expectations.
- Lead the safety committee to improve health and safety awareness. Contributes to an upbeat and safe atmosphere in the workplace be being supportive and productive Team member.
- Conduct the orientation process with new hires to communicate company policies and procedures new hire package updated in HR/Payroll. Help New hires understand benefit plans and compensation.
- Ensure all health and safety regulations are fully complied.
- Weekly-Monthly safety meetings and “Tool-Box Talk” documented and submit.
- Certified: WCB Claims Management via Motor Safety Association.
- Advertising / Website / Marketing
- Banking and Receipting
- Emailing and Compiling documents
- Organising travel and accommodation for employees
- Organising appointments / Webinar
- Emailing documentation
- Ordering stationery and office supplies
- Opening of Global Accounts
- Account Upgrades
- BAF Account opening (populating of mandates and follow ups)
- Paypal Applications
- Finalizing Branch and Online applications
business administrator/executive assistant
- Assist the CFO with day-to-day operations, work on special projects.
- Create cash flow report for the CFO.
- Assist the CFO with quarterly Tax filing.
- Responsible for accounts receivable; prepare daily/monthly reports, bills and invoices; process payments; respond to customer inquiries; GL reconciliations; process and resolve chargeback claims.
- Supervise and coordinate with all retail operational activities of the company; transactions processing.
- Assist sales personnel in completing credit sales and keeping stock room inventory updated.
- Handle all aspects of correspondence with clients, various vendors. Ensure and maintain the confidentiality of all communication.