- Experienced with 24 hour Emergency On-Call Maintenance.
- Provided residents with respectful customer service.
- Repaired all electrical lights, ballasts, switches, plugs, timers, smoke detectors, and circuit breakersRepaired all Plumbing toilets, sinks, faucets, urinals flush valves, washes, seats and springsPainting interior-exterior walls and trim, along with replacing or repairing door handles and locksInstalling shelves, building cubicles office panels, partitions and replacing ceiling tiles.
- Responsible for maintaining and repairing all building operations.
- Ensured cleanliness and sanitation of all facilities.
- Landscaping, Snow Plowing, Ice control.
- Over 25 years of experience in Building Restoration: Power Wash,Tuckpointing, Brick Work, Roofing.
building engineer (norfolk southern corp. h.q.)
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, repairs made when possible, coordinating with contracted vendors on inspections, testing, repairs, upgrading of equipment, and or building automation systems.
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions. In house repairs to all HVAC system equipment, such as VAV units, centrifugal chillers, heat exchangers,VFD electric motor drives, knowledgeable in Trane automated building HVAC full system control program, and software use.
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, such as ballast replacement, lighting package upgrades, fluorescent to LED wiring conversions, adding and deleting electrical lines and circuits, metal conduit bending and installation.All building pipe systems, all plumbing line maintenance, repairs, and revisions to existing piping. Installation and repairs to all building plumbing fixtures, and valving.
- Adjust functional parts of devices or control instruments, using digital cloud based building HVAC and lighting automation programming, and software. These tools enabled this 20 floor high rise corporate tower to receive and boast the Energy Star Building Rating.
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, or supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.
- Prepared and reviewed technical drawings and specifications of electrical systems to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Confer with engineers and contractors to discuss existing or potential engineering projects.
- Supervise and train maintenance team members as necessary.
- Maintain electrical and equipment and systems to ensure that they function properly.
- Supervise the installation and operation of electrical and mechanical equipments.
- Daily inspect equipment operations of Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC, and Building Life Support Systems and other building equipment.
- Prepare electrical and water meter readings for tenants, and submit it to the accounting department.
- Respond to tenants emergency calls and report malfunctions of utility systems, i.e., electrical, mechanical, elevator systems, HVAC systems and other building services.
- Coordinate work with outside contractors as to building access, adherence to safety rules, regulations and precautions.
- Monitoring and Processing of Required Permits and Certificates of the building
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure compliance with health and safety standards.
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulb and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Knowledge and experienced with utilizing IMPAK and Andover access systems
- Assist in the set up of ventilation, refrigeration as well as other systems while conducting repairs when necessary