- Determine pricing, resale value and discount rates.
- Confer with potential customers regarding financial needs and advise customers on types of items to purchase.
- Sell various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance companies, including automobile, fire, life, property, medical and dental insurance or specialized policies such as marine, medical malpractice.
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Preserve established relationships with loyal buyers and farmers
- Provide consultation and negotiation for high level clients.
- Assess marketing potential of product, with consideration of supply, cost and current demand.
- Direct and coordinate activities in sales and consulting, as well as receiving and shipping operations.
- Maintain awareness of current market demand
- Utilize in depth knowledge of fluid market prices
- Possess in depth knowledge of new and existing strains
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for residential properties.
- Negotiate the lease of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
- Prepare financial reports for properties.
- Market vacant space to prospective tenants through advertising
- Acting as an intermediary between insurance companies and reinsurance companies.
- Negotiating and placing reinsurance facultative business by utilizing markets worldwide.
- Ensuring that company, market and client related documentation is issued (internally and externally) timely and accurately.
- Complying with external and internal regulatory policies, procedures and regulations.
- I work in motilal oswal brokrage firm
- I achive my targets
- Prepare forms and manuals for customer personal finance
- Schedule appointments with broker