- Implement or perform preventive maintenance, backup, or recovery procedures.
- Communicate with vendors to obtain pricing and technical specifications for available hardware, software, or services.
- Keep abreast of changes in industry practices and emerging technology by reviewing current literature, talking with colleagues, participating in educational programs, attending meetings or workshops, or participating in professional organizations or conferences.
- Consult with users, administrators, and engineers to identify technical requirements for proposed system modifications or technology purchases.
- Install, or coordinate installation of, new or modified hardware, and software of broadcast systems.
- Develop, maintain, or implement disaster recovery plans to ensure broadcast continuity.
- Monitor and analyze system performance, such as power output, efficiency, and temperature.
- ENG Newsgathering
- Live Stat-Truck Engineer and Operator
- Post-Production editing long and short form presentations
- Master control room operations
- Control Operations
- Live Broadcast Coordination
- Remote Broadcast Coordination
- Providing Python Codes to R&D team for software Development as per company need.
- Currently handling operations of iTXAutomation.
- Integrated control of broadcast device.
- Operation on media client workstation includes, caching of audio/video data & recording of program & database management.
- Handling transmission panel for monitoring of various channels.
- Controls Audio/Video quality as per broadcast standards.
- Responsible for Operation and Maintenance of Complete Baseband chain equipments including Digital glues for audio processing. In the Transmission Chain the signal is processed at various levels and it involves wide range of electronic equipment that needs regular maintenance for its smooth functioning. In case of breakdown during Transmission alternate arrangements are made to minimize the breakdown and faulty equipment is repaired at the earliest to avoid such eventuality in future.
- Manage the coordination and overall integration of technical activities in architecture or engineering projects. audio operating . Audio & video patching. I have great commands of operating system and equipment working skills.
- Inspect sites to determine physical configuration, such as device locations in buildings & on towers, and conduit pathways.
- Document activity, such as system problems, corrective actions, resolution status, and completed equipment installations.
- Document technical specifications and operating standards including remote access, passwords, and IP addresses for broadcast equipment.
- Provide technical support other team members throughout the product development and implementation process.
- more on news studio and maintenance
- Use computer-aided design (CAD) software to prepare or evaluate network diagrams, schematics, floor plans, or site configurations for new and existing facilities, renovations, or new systems.
- Read and interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of preventing, repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.