- Developed and enforced visual merchandising strategies.
- Completed reports to help upper management ensure that business and store operations are successful
- Designed internal control formats to review and ensure processes compliance.
- Providing outstanding customer service for the brand and other areas of the store;
senior brand specialist
- Identifying, developing, or evaluating marketing strategies, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors. The brand has currently made its way to selling activities, sponsorship events, radio ads, social media sponsorships and TV sponsorships and it has increased our reach significantly.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors or distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks or developing distribution strategies.
- Outlet visits are conducted every month to observe the following: correct store setup, proper branding execution, best-selling and slow-moving items, competitors, literacy of promodisers and branding opportunities.
- Analyze the monthly market share to assess its contribution; with this data, each store is monitored to see which ones need assistance. Branding activities are executed on and offline; social media promotions are utilized and a mascot is used to support selling events, mall openings and other events.
- Worked with sales team to collaboratively reach targets
- Blocked and faced products on displays and shelves in accordance with company policy
- Assisted maintenance team with organizing and cleaning warehouse, stockroom and store near shift close
- Meet quota