- monitor client preferences to determine focus of sales efforts
- liaison between clients and management.
- resolve any emerging problems that client accounts face with accuracy and efficiency.
- ensure excellent services standards at all times
- Responsible for the day to day management and administration of the branch.
- Ensure that the daily operation of the centre is carried out according to the standards of the Organization.
- Line manage the Visa Officers of the Branch.
- Recruit, train and manage suitably qualified officers and monitor Ensure that the members of staff are updated with recent changes and latest information provided by the Consulate
- Ensure that applicants are provided accurate information regarding the visa process.
- Ensure 100% accuracy in the data entry process
- Ensure high levels of Customer satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individuals or businesses to provide assistance with problems these members
- Recommend strategies for members to meet their financial goals, such as borrowing money through loans or loan programs, declaring bankruptcy, making budget adjustments, or enrolling in debt management plans. and process loan applications.
- Refer sensitive queries as appropriate to the Consulate.
- Ensuring all administration and logistics of passport delivery to Consulate/Applicant/Logistics Company as required.
- Counseled customers in managing money and/or bank accounts
- Initiated sales promotions
- Financed vehicle and mortgage loans
- Earned employee of the month for two months
- Managing and monitoring the performance of bank employees
- Putting into effect new procedures and policies handed down by head office
- Analyzing financial reports
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, customer issues.