- Network within potential clients to find and attract new business.
- Cash flow management.
- Banking records management.
- Maintain reports.
- Confer with potential customers regarding service and advise customers on types of services offered.
- Review operations, analyze sales and determine profitability.
- Test equipment to ensure proper operation.Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery..
- Supervise others and provide on-the-job training.Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Liaison between clients and company management.
- Provide product/services information
branch supervisor / service tech
- This position handled multiple duties including delivery,service,safety,truck maint., and branch management.
- This was a high stress position that ensured I could handle multiple positions duties while still keep a high quality – productivity ratio.
- Resolve any emerging problems that customer accounts face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Ensure excellent service standards
- Analyse applicants’ financial status and credit worthy to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Stay abreast of new offers and other financial services and products to better meet customers’ needs.
- overseeing operations of retail banking
- solving problems at a day to day level
- Network with potential clients to find and attract new business.
- Banking and reconciliation
- Report and Records Management
- resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- confer with potential clients regarding service and advise customers on services offered
- review operations, analyze sales and determine branch profitability
- test equipment to ensure proper operations.