- Prepare or direct preparation of correspondence, reports, and operations, maintenance.
- Ensuring compliance with guidelines
- Responsible to day to day supervision of sales
- supervision staff performance weekly,monthly and yearly
- ensuring staff give excellent customer service
- Maintained Accounting on QuickBooks
- Maintained Receipts and Daily Closings
- Used Credit Card Machines
- Maintained Cash Register in both Dollars and Colones
boutique manager/visual manager
- Partnered closely with Visual Director and team to grow company brand standards to create a unique, chic, and boutique atmosphere via merchandising and photographing enticing visual displays that were utilized as direction to the field.
- Leveraged as a visual trainer in the Houston market, leading floor sets and visual clinics throughout the district.
- Analyzed performance reports to build visual strategies based on business needs throughout the market.
- Traveled throughout US as a visual lead to open new boutiques.
- Managed and grew flagship boutique from $1.2M to $1.6M boutique.
- Interview, select, and train team members.
- Prepare or direct preparation of correspondence, reports, and operations and sale targets.
- Assisting customers in making their shopping experience pleasant and delightful.
- Inspect physical conditions of store, facilities and machines.
boutique manager/ sales person
- Maximizing Sales
- Assuring the best services for the customers
- Making Deliveries to customers
- Stock taking & Management
- Receiving shipments
- Assuring the best services to the customers
- Market research: Collecting information relevant to our products/ competitor products in the market and updating reports