board operator (in training)
- Understanding and optimization of console operation for FCCU, Coker, and Low Sulfur Gasoline process units.
- Manage and maintain unit conditions within instructed daily parameters. Adjust unit conditions to meet specifications for unit production.
- Operation of Distributed Control System (DCS) utilizing Fisher PROVOX and Emerson DeltaV software.
- Proficiency with PI ProcessBook to monitor and record process unit trends and conditions.
- Record and edit audio material such as radio program soundtracks, using audio recording and editing equipment.
- Obtain, set up, and load Radio Programs for scheduled productions or broadcasts.
- Compress, digitize, duplicate, and store audio data.
- Mix and regulate sound inputs and feeds, or coordinate audio feeds with radio broadcasts.
- Install, adjust, and operate electronic equipment to record, edit, and transmit radio programs, sports broadcasts, commercials, or multimedia presentations.
- Monitor incoming and outgoing sound feeds to ensure quality, and notify associates of any possible problems.
- Maintain inventories of audio tapes and related supplies.
- Analyze and maintain data logs for audio activities.