- Greet and be friendly with guests
- Bring guests beverages, food, or cigarettes
- Cleaned and stocked self-serve stations and carts
- Counted tips and sales
- Used POS systems
- Take orders from patrons for alcohol beverages
- Check patrons’ identification when needed ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages. beverages.
- Present drink options to patrons and answer questions about those options.
- Clean designated area after patrons have finished with their beverage.
- Inform customers of daily promotions and events.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, hot chocolate, tea, cups, straws, fruit garnish, and clean server bar side.
- Ensure guest satisfaction during high pressure situations, maintaining a professional and friendly nature.
- Success multitasking while remaining professional and courteous in fast-paced environments
- Promptly resolved any guest issues while maintaining a caring, positive attitude
- Provides fast, friendly, professional and responsive customer service to casino guests
- Greets, and makes welcome, each guest seated in assigned station
- Correctly enters food and beverage orders into the POS system to ensure accurate preparation of product
- Delivers prepared drinks to the appropriate guest within three minutes of completed production of order
- Offers warm and sincere welcome/farewell to all guests using a guest’s name, when possible, and making good eye contact.
- Works in assigned area carrying full trays of non-alcoholic drinks on rounds of the gaming floor.
- Takes orders for alcoholic drinks and communicates the orders to the bartenders.
- Assists in the preparation of drink orders, as required, by performing tasks such as icing glasses and garnishing drinks; presents drinks to guests.
- Answers guest questions about the ingredients in cocktails; makes recommendations regarding cocktails or specific brands of spirits.
- Monitors guest consumption of alcohol and intervenes, as needed, according to established guidelines.
- Provides fast, friendly and professional beverage service to guests.
- Creates a comfortable, pleasant atmosphere for guests by being friendly and engaging in conversation as time permits.
- Learns and uses guest names when serving as often as possible.