- Monitored and engaged with autistic children in a group home
- Demonstrated, showed and taught autistic children and others in the group home everyday living skills; such as vacuuming, brushing teeth, bathing, washing dishes, tidying their rooms, eating, etc.
- Provided assistance if other technicians could not perform their duties
- Aided parents in any form when needed.
- Effectively responded and managed crisis situations
- Implemented individual education plan and behavior management plans to reduce client’s maladaptive behaviors.
- Ensured all activities and programs were conducted in a manner that was sensitive to and showed respect for the cultural and ethnic diversity for all clients
- Promoted adn assisted with the development of appropriate daily living, self-helo and social skills
- Conducted and supervised recreational and life enrichment activities
- Documentation of every client interaction
- Monitored and engaged with autistic children
- Taught children everyday living skills; such as washing dishes, tidying their rooms, cleaning, eating, etc.
- Provide care for mentally disturbed (Autism and related disorders)
- Keep records and taking data on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served.
- Meet regularly with parents to discuss children’s activities and development.training.