- Enforce administration Transport policies and rules governing students.
- Counsel individuals to help them understand and overcome personal, social, or behavioral problems .
- Provide special services such as teaching students to handle conflicts without resorting to violence.
- Observe students during classroom and play to help them develop performance & social skills.
- Transport students using agency vehicles.
- Utilize/implement treatment modalities (NVIC)
- Implement behavior plans
- Document all actions and interventions used for clients
- Help to maximize client care by suggesting effective improvements, interventions, documentation, and coordination between professional team.
- Attended planned meetings and trainings to for supplemental education
- Provided behavioral analytic expertise, managed clients and parent relationships, and supervised ABA therapies to ensure quality execution of behavior analytic duties.
- Employed assessment tools and proactive strategies to improve instruction methods.
- Record prognosis, treatment, response, and progress in patient’s chart and enter information into computer.
- Evaluate effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve desired behaviors.
- Discuss intervention plans with patient and family that are suggested to be continued at home.
- Direct, supervise, assess, and communicate with supportive personnel and students in training.
- Conduct or support research and apply research findings to intervention practice.
- Implemented token economy to reinforce adaptive behaviors.
- Utilized point system throughout school day to keep track of student behaviors and consequences.
- Maintained a caseload of more than six children in public schools and group home placements.
- Displayed sensitivity to the cultural and linguistic needs of the clients and families served.
- Presented case history material to review and discussion with other staff members.
- Awareness of different cultures and signs of neglect and abuse.
- Analyzed and provided treatment for socially significant behaviors.
- Understand the functional relationship between antecedent, behavior, and consequent.
- Documented psychiatric services and responses to treatment in patient case files.
- Displayed sensitivity to the cultural and linguistic needs of the clients and families serve
- Provide assistive devices, supportive technology, and assistance accessing facilities such as restrooms.
- Arrange indoor or outdoor space to facilitate creative play, motor-skill activities, or safety.