- Promoting Elizabeth Arden cosmetics and fragrances.
- Perform in-store makeup applications and beauty demonstrations.
- Distribute product samples and demonstrate product use.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits or product exchanges.
beauty consultant/sales associate
- Explained products and prices and demonstrate use of products.
- Achieved sales goals during big events ($10000/20days)
- Managed company’s outpost and achieved outpost daily sales goal.
- Showed leadership potential while managing the outpost independently.
- Offered excellent customer service by promoting different products to different consumers in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Performed casher duties in daily basis
- Participated in company’s monthly training courses and learned up-to- date company marketing campaigns and how they affect sale performances.
- Provide the best quality service as a beauty consultant to clients at a variety of luxury beauty brand stores and major department stores across London. These include; House of Fraser (Clinique), Debenhams (Clinique, Estee Lauder), Boots (Smashbox, Becca), Elys (La Mer), Bentall’s (Tom Ford), Charlotte Tilbury and many more luxury brands.
- Select and apply cosmetic products such as creams, lotions, foundation, concealer, powders, highlighters, lipsticks and many more
- Image Enhancement Trainings and Workshopsthat emphasize the importance of image in personal development and productivity in the corporate world.
- Image Enhancement Workshops for TeachersPersonality Development TrainingCorporate and Professional Image Enhancement TrainingBasic Skin Care and Makeup Tutorial
- Displayed merchandise to present visually appealing arrangements that drive sales.
- Researched makeup trends to learn about new products, trends and techniques by using YouTube, beauty blogs and magazines.
- Evaluated customer skin to determine unique conditions and skin type.
- Showed customers how to apply makeup and other products to achieve desired looks.
- Assisted customers in feeling relaxed and comfortable with the process.
- Assist customers with their queries regarding their skin issues.
- Guiding customer’s on what and how beauty products are used.
- Discussing the causes of skin damage and how to avoid it.