- Welcome all clients who enter the store with excitement.
- Give considerate, proficient help to clients and decide their needs and recommend items to address their issues.
- Sell products to clients.
- Give makeovers to clients.
- Put shipment out when it arrives.
- Cash clients out
- Demonstrate how to clean and care for skin properly and recommend skin-care regimens.
- Sell makeup to clients.
- Advise clients about colors and types of makeup and instruct them in makeup application techniques.
- As a full-time beauty Advisor it was my responsibility to make my sales goals, keep my counter clean and stocked.
- Market to customers by persuade them to purchase merchandise.
- Explain beauty products and prices and demonstrate use of products.
- Write and record orders for merchandise.
- Order beauty products.
- Deliver products to customers and collect payment.
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers
- Use computers and phone to keep in contact with customers to perform sales and clientele.
- Performed makeup services to customers
- Attended makeup technique training
- Welcomed each guest while offering a superior customer experience.
- Responsible for proper promotion of products to all clients through professional tutorials and the introduction of new techniques to fully maximize use of products.
- Successfully preformed opening and closing duties including but not limited to, administrative POS closing, cash balancing and counting, and organizing counter.
- Exceeded all sales goals and achieved top tier level sales.