- Personal Communication development by understanding a client’s Character, Perspective, and wants.
- Attention to detail in both client’s needs and services provided.
- Relationship development with clients due to loyalty and trust.
- Worked as a team of Barbers in order to provide better performance and value.
- Provided feedback to Management in Meetings in order to better serve the needs of the Clients and Business.
- Resolved altercations, and disputes about services from clients.
- Greet customers and clients as they walk in and leave shop
- Answering phone calls from customers and clients
- Clean consistently throughout shop
- Do tasks as told and do it as it is expected
- Perform clerical and administrative duties such as keeping records, paying bills, answer phone, hiring and supervising daily workflow.
- Shave beards, or neck and temple hair contours, using razors.
- Shampoo/Condition hair, Scalp massages and blowdried.
- Cut and trim hair according to clients’ instructions and/or current hairstyles, using clippers, combs, and scissors.
- Manages business operations and directs personal service functions of barber
- Scheduling barbers
- Provide barbering services, such as cutting, trimming, shampoo
- Clean work stations and sweep floors.ing, and styling hair, trimming beards, or giving shaves.
- Clean and sterilize scissors, combs, clippers, and other instruments
- Managed the Barber shop in Owner’s absence
- Ensured that station was clean daily
- Communicated with customers about their wants or needs.
- Recommended products that could provide a positive outcome.
- Collected and provided change to customers.