- Supervising the general running of the bar and ensuring all services were satisfactory
- Working in a high pressure, fast paced environment, while maintaining a high standard of customer service
- Maintaining a safe work environment through high levels of cleanliness and the identification and subsequent reduction of any potential hazards
- Create drink recipes for both restaurants.
- Cocktail bartender.
- Manage Shadow Lounge Bartenders during shift.
- Manage breaks and finish times.
- Open and close the bar.
- Cost of Goods.
- Stock and Stocktake.
- Bartending: Utilize expansive knowledge of mixed beverages, specialty liquors and craft beers to serve customers and support waitstaff.
- Acquired and Used knowledge of drink formulas and training skills to provide quality coffee and beverages every shift.
- Allocated time management efficiently working 25 – 35 hours while enrolled as a full time student
- Advertised, marketed and recommended menu options to guest to increase guest satisfaction.
- Maintained all sanitation procedures and food safety guidelines
- Demonstrated flexibility in regard to work assignments and work schedule
- work as part timer , during study
- work together and liaise with the assigned bouncers. guest bands and all entertainment parties .
- check quality of deliveries of bar garnishing and beverages
- updates and order supplies such as glassware, tableware ,bar related items and cleaning items
- organize promotional activities
- interview appraise, train and counsel staff
- Provide quality customer service through bartending and communication.
- Utilise organisational and leadership skills to delegate tasks and allow efficient service in a fast-paced and high pressure environment.
- Organise functions in the venue and working with customers to ensure a high level of satisfaction.
- Communicate effectively with all staff to enable efficient processes and operations.