- Attempt to limit problems and liability related to customers’ excessive drinking by taking steps such as persuading customers to stop drinking, or offering water.
- Take beverage orders.
- Garnish and decorate drinks in preparation for serving.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their drinks and take action to correct any problems.directly from patrons.
- Cocktail Server will be responsible for serving both alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages to guests throughout the property, ensuring an exceptional guest experience
- Cleaning and clearing tables.
- Assisting with opening and closing duties, such as preparing ingredients and restocking items, such as straws, napkins, etc.
- Learning about food and beverages, such as wine, beer, and cocktails.
- Taking inventory of supplies and ingredients.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the proper age to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- Standing, walking, and carrying heavy trays of food and drinks.