bar manager/ bartender
- Responsible for ordering not only alcohol products, but also food products.
- Responsible for multi-tasking in a high energy environment.
- Used conflict resolution skills to maintain a peaceful environment.
- Maintained a sanitary and professional work environment.
- Responsible for maintaining precise monetary totals.
- Ability to be not only the bartender, but also cook, server, as well as bouncer.
- Organising and effectively managing staff to produce the best experience for clients
- Rostering and staffing allocation
- Hands on in every element of clients experience
- Researching and implementing industry best practices to increase revenue
- .Hiring and training staff to provide excellent service to patrons.
- Creating effective schedules and quickly resolving conflicts to ensure that bar is well staffed during peak hours.
- Ensure that customers have an enjoyable dining experience by providing quality customer service.
- Work in the front of the business taking orders, serving food and drinks, and removing dinnerware from the table in a timely manner.
- Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bar and customers.
- Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving snacks and drinks.
- Assessing bar customers’ needs and preferences and making recommendations.
- Staff Management
- Stocktake & Ordering
- Mixology and some bar flaring skills.
- Acquired and continue to acquire knowledge of spirits, wines and cocktails.
- Creating, preparing and mixing drinks that exceed customer’s expectations.
- Keeping the bar organized, stocked and clean.
- In charge of cashing up the daily takings.
- Training new employees to ensure consistent quality service.