- LBW ordering
- Guest relations
- Created wine lists and cocktails
- Serving customers, operating cash register, balancing tills.
- Use of till including cash and eftpos
- NSW RSA & RCG
- Managing of staff
- Working within a team
- Event advertising
- Responsible for all aspects of staffing including hiring, rostering and wages.
- Liaising with the bar owner with regards to special events and theme nights and ways to improve the general running and turnover of the very busy bar.
- Estimate food, liquor, wine, and other beverage consumption to anticipate amounts to be purchased.
- Monitor and conduct weekly liquor and beer inventory, and purchase all beer, liquor, and wine orders.
- Updating and streamlining systems for service, cleaning and general operations of the venue
- Menu design, costings, stock control and regular stocktake
- Day-to-day operational supervision of the venue, including shift management and cash handling/reconciliation
- Responsible for all staff including hiring, discipling and training.
- Responsible for opening a new restaurant bar.
- Managed bar and grill on a day-to-day basis.
- Provided banquet services for private parties and special events.
- Hired and trained new employees to ensure consistent quality service for guests while maintaining state health code standards.
- Monitored and conduct weekly inventory and ordering of all liquor, beer and wine.
- Applied social media and marketing strategies to increase patronage.