- Manage all Bar operations
- Provide high standards of customer service
- Create repore and friendly, but professional, relationships with members in keeping with private club traditions
- Supervise casual staff and assist with rosters
- Carry out start and end of day cash procedures
- Order stock and maintain correct stock levels
- Take monthly inventory
- Ensure cleanliness of all service and bar area
- Maintain bar and cellar equipment
- Receipt in all stock
- Maintain all storage and refigerated areas
- Taking responsibility for the business performance of the outlet.
- Analyzing and planning outlet sales levels and profitability.
- Organizing / assisting marketing activities, such as promotional events and menu price schemes.
- Preparing reports at the end of the month/event, including expenses, food / beverage cost control and sales.
- Setting budgets and/or agreeing them with upper management.
- Checking stock levels and control ordering supplies.
bar manager/ corporate trainer
- Hired and trained all front-of-house employees.
- Wrote entire front-of- house schedule.
- Created and maintained systems for efficiency, quality and guest-focused service.
- Helped to develop a family inspired community with both staff and guests.
- I worked here for a year to help get the business up and running.
- I provided excellent customer service.
- responsible for scheduling
- Created a food and drink menu
- created repeat customers
- responsible key holder and cash drawer manager
- Left this position to start my business