- Stocked and replenished merchandise according to store merchandising layouts.
- Priced merchandise, stocked shelves and took inventory of supplies.
- Educated customers about the brand to incite excitement about the company’s mission and values.
- Shared best practices for sales and customer service with other team members to help improve the store’s efficiency.
- Mentored new sales associates to contribute to the store’s positive culture.
- Worked with the management team to implement the proper division of responsibilities.
- Actively pursued personal learning and development opportunities.
- Managerial tasks including all hiring, training, and scheduling workers to ensure adequate coverage.
- Monitor and order all bar inventory/supplies, assign cleaning duties, and serve as a source of industry and
- operations knowledge.
- Responsibility for securing and maintaining the terms of the beer license and health department inspections.
- Responsible for the safety of all employees and bar patrons at any given time.
- Bar manager responsibilities include and not limited to bartending, inventory stocking, and customer service.
bar manager/ bartender / server
- Order beer, wine, and package inventory
- Manage invoices
- Work with local distributors
- Set up promotions
- Ensure a comfortable experience for guests
- Determine pricing and discount rates
- Use of POS systems
- Organize and direct worker training, resolve personnel problems, hire new staff, and evaluate employee performance.
- Estimate liquor and other beverage consumption to anticipate amounts to be purchased or requisitioned.
- Stock bar
- Prepared drinks
- Order liquors and supplies.
- Supervise the work of bar staff and other bartenders.
- Manage the bar’s daily operation
- Beverages knowledge and service
- Customer communication
- Bar inventory check
- Submit bar’s requisition
- Beverages cost control
- Up selling, suggestive selling and cross selling