- Training bartenders
- Server checkouts
- Mixing cocktails
- Beer, liquor, and wine knowledge
- Create cocktails
- Creating menus
- Greeting guests promptly
- Making and serving of drinks to customers
- Management of stock and ordering.
- Enforcing of laws regarding alcohol service
- Enforcing health and safety standards.
- Make drinks for guests and servers
- Menu knowledge
- Bar clean up
- Completed extensive liquor, beer and wine inventories twice a week
- Ordered and maintained an efficient inventory
- Held development classes for liquor, beer and wine
- Upheld standards with pour test, weekly hot topics and random audits
- Maintained a clean and organized area by holding weekly/monthly cleaning meetings
- Plan, organize and control the operations of the cocktail focused bar, planning bar menus and creating specialized drink recipes.
- Continuously achieve guest satisfaction, with efficient service whilst ensuring service is up to standard and correctly managed with regards to sufficient stock levels, minimal breakages & high presentation standards while considering production costs
- Carefully, and accurately manage float and end-of-service cash-up operations.
- Deal with and personally handle complaints in a quick and effective way, prioritizing the guest experience, while taking production costs into consideration.
- Continuously personally checking and seeing that the quality of product and service, remains excellent.
- Actively propose promotional ideas on a regular basis, as well as actively driving the sales and upselling culture of the restaurant to ensure an exceptional guest experience and the financial health of the business.
- Monitoring Social Media presence, and updating website information on a regular basis.