- Monitor employee and patron activities to ensure liquor regulations are obeyed.
- Greet guests, escort them to their seats and present them with menus and wine lists.
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality, service, or accommodations.
- Test cooked food by tasting and smelling it to ensure palatability and flavor conformity.
- Set banquet rooms and halls as per instructions of the event manager.
- Ensure that all decorations have been set in accordance to the instructions.
- Greet guests in a cordial manner as they arrive.
- Offer welcome drinks and appetizers.
- Set banquet table with dishes.
- Ensure that food is replenished in a quick manner.
- Deliver beverages as per guests’ instructions.
- Setup and prepped banquet hall for weddings and corporate events
- Served sit down dinners
- Cleaned and reset the room for the next day events
- Anticipate guests’ needs continually and fulfill them appropriat ely.
- Maintained customer satisfaction with timely table check-ins to assess food and beverage needs.
- Answered questions and help customers select optimal meal choices based on individual preferences.
- Clear dishes and flatware once the event has ended.
- Maintain kitchen sanitation and cleanliness.
- Report to various venues such as Phoenix Convention center and high end resorts as needed for large events
- set up banquets by dressing guest tables, or buffet tables.
- keep buffet table stocked
- serve food and drinks to tables.
- break down banquet, buffets, and tables