- Scheduled examinations with licensees
- Examined mortgage brokerage firms for compliance with State and Federal laws
- Conducted exit meetings with licensees about examination findings
- Team leader of the on-site examinations, post examination activities, including completion of the assessment report with assigned risk ratings and supervisory strategies.
- Established Enforcement actions – Administrative Orders, MOUs, and other enforcement and resolution measures;
- Prepared complete and accurate documentation of compliance monitoring and testing activities. Reported findings to management and provided timely follow-up on outstanding issues.