- To design and build electronics systems for mechanisms and data communication of model rockets.
- To design and build electronics systems for launchpad such as Robotic Arms, Wireless countdown and Wireless ignition.
- To teach students in different workshops about arduino programming, soldiering and wireless communication.
- To study , analyze and make circuits for different types of sensors .
- Responsible for the evaluation and processing of AD, SB and technical manuals and other technical documents;
- Responsible for the preparation of technical notices, maintenance implementation basis documents and other internal technical documents;
- Responsible for aircraft introduction configuration evaluation and modification program development;
- Responsible for technical liaison with OEM;
- Evaluate fails in aircraft avionics system, develop engineering orders, technical instructions, information bulletins and drawings all these to solve critical fails.
- Perform technical investigation in aircraft maintenance manuals, wiring diagram manuals, services bulletins, airworthiness directives and aircraft drawings.
- Coordinate with engineering chief all the requirements to perform aircraft checks and mayor repairs.
- Act like a link between maintenance support and quality requirements (to provide in site engineering support).
- Keep updated AD control report and service bulleting report regarding to avionics ATA´s (22, 23, 24, 31, 33, 34).
- Develop work card, task card and service bulletin regarding to avionics ATA´s (22, 23, 24, 31, 33, 34).
- Work together to maintenance manager to apply troubleshooting properly.
- Perform troubleshooting and diagnosis of avionics and electrical system
- schedule Avionics maintainance on company fleet such as BELL 206, DA40& DA42
- Perform pre flight and Post flight inspections
- complete certificate of release for avionics task and entering of task in the log book
- Assisting Maintenance Manager in Maintenance crew coordination and duty roaster