- Diagnose and repair brake system and suspension system problems in passenger vehicles.
- Performed basic servicing of vehicle oil, coolant, and brake systems to include fluid draining, purging, and filling as required.
- Provided exceptional customer service to clients and worked with them to provide the most cost effective and timely repairs for their vehicles.
- Talking with customers and advising on problems with vehicle
- Communicate clearly with vehicle owners regarding expected repairs and costs
- Specialize in engine repair, maintenance and overhaul
- Remove and repair or replace vehicle system components
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction from first contact to vehicle delivery
- Worked in a Service and Collision Repair Center.
- Worked in Masking of a Car.
- Had some experience in paint room.
- All Customer Service and Had some Strong Skills in Interaction with Dealers and Wreckers.
- Rebuild, repair, or test vehicles;
- Test drove vehicles to determine problems and test repairs
- Checked brake systems and determined need of pad replacement, disc turning or other maintenance requirements
- Changed vehicle oil and replaced filter
- Worked under direction master mechanic, rotating through diagnosis and repair of automotive systems and units.
- Conducted routine service and preventive maintenance, Advanced through the program faster than other trainees by maintaining a commitment to continually increasing knowledge and skills.
- Checked brake systems and determined need of pad replacement, disc turning or other maintenance requirements.
- Assessed vehicle maintenance status and completed mileage-based services, including changing out belts, filling fluids and replacing gaskets.
- Changed vehicle oil and replaced filter.
- Inspected customer vehicles for wear, tear and damage from accidents.
- Read and followed technical documentation to complete accurate repairs.