junior automotive engineer
- Study time, motion, methods, or speed involved in maintenance, production, or other operations to establish standard production rate or improve efficiency
- Observe workers operating equipment or performing tasks to determine time involved and fatigue rate using timing devices
- Observe worker using equipment to verify that equipment is being operated and maintained according to quality assurance standards
- Compile and evaluate statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles
- Coordinate installation, maintenance, support, documentation, or testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications or customer requirements.
- Implement, maintain, or improve automotive instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, or domestic purposes.
- Investigate customer complaints, determine nature and extent of problem, and recommend remedial measures.
- Set up and operate specialized or standard test equipment to diagnose, test, or analyze the performance of automotive components, assemblies, or systems.
- Conduct the installation and operation of automotive equipment and systems.
- Select automotive equipment, components, or systems to meet functional specifications.
- Monitored, tested, and inspected products to ensure they meet the required standard.
- Inspected product materials and determined their use according to quality.
- Developed, evaluated, and optimized production processes.
- Worked closely with the design team and enhanced production methods.
- Conducted meetings with vendors regularly for product specifications.
- Evaluated products according to client’s requirements.
- Analyzed data using Statistical Process Control methods.