- Commissioning and testing of Alstom make Bay Control Unit (C264’s) as per the customer requirement.
- Performing and architecture design for the SAS system over 61850 protocols on DS Agile and PACIS platform.
- Installation of operator workstation, engineering workstation & Gateway PCs.
- Integration of Alstom makes relays & ABB REL 670 with the features of 61850.
- Integration of third-party devices with Alstom SAS system.
- Providing customer training in the field of SAS and protection Philosophy.
- Design of Ring & Dual Ring Architecture with the features of SNMP management.
- Worked as an Automation Engineer for Client Jaguar Land Rover for last 3.5 years.
- Responsible for collecting business requirements and after analysis developing Use cases for Infrastructure teams and deploying in the production environment.
- Being a good team player, helped others in their use cases and stood with the team in case of escalations if any.
- Create the Process definition document based on the requirements.
- Extract data from various data sources like spreadsheet, notepad.
- Replicating the process that a human would do while working with Desktop and Web applications and populate forms and complete processes end to end.
- Some automation tasks deployed are saving around hours of client and Return on Investment spiked by 30% as less work force was being used and efficiency increased of system with minimum errors.
- Experts in Blue Prism, Alteryx and UI path.
- Handled SQL, Macro and Python based projects.
- Proactively engaged with customers and delivered high levels of customer service at all times.
- Handled process involves Websites, SharePoint, Mail monitoring and excel files.
- Worked in Finance, ITS, Talent, Procurement and RMS service lines.
- Established best practices and innovative solutions to enhance production rates and quality of outputs.
- Trained developers and quality assurance team members in automation programs and processes.
- Established company automation methodology, frameworks and tools.
- Prepared automation concept and control drawings according to client’s specifications.
- Solar power energy battery assembly.
- Installation of LED lights.
- Wonderware System Platform
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as contractors, architects, engineers, and plumbers, to ensure job success.