- Record and mix all tracks in studio.
- Session setup.
- Collaborate with artist towards desired product.
- Maintained backups of all files.
- Complete diverse audio projects for TV movies games books and marketing purposes.
- Record sounds in-studio and on locations to obtain necessary tracks.
- Keep all equipment in good working order to maximize sound quality.
- Set up equipment on-site including microphones and recording devices.
- Collaborate with clients to determine project scopes and set milestones.
- Utilize specialized software to mix and edit sounds tracks.
- Deliver final audio files to customers to make adjustments as needed.
audio engineer, score writer
- Plan and develop pre-production ideas into outlines, scripts, story boards, and graphics, using own ideas or specifications of assignments.
- Reproduce and duplicate sound recordings from original recording media, using sound editing and duplication equipment.
- Separate instruments, vocals, and other sounds, and combine sounds later during the mixing or postproduction stage.
- Mix and edit voices, music, and taped sound effects for live performances and for prerecorded events, using sound mixing boards.
audio engineer/music producer
- Manage projects for myself and clients, including booking session dates and times and providing creative input to ensure the highest quality final product.
- Inform clients on microphone technique and recording practices to ensure the recordings captured are of the best quality.
- Connect and tune audio equipment to achieve the sound and feel desired for each project.
- Make clients confident and comfortable while in the studio.
- Make basic beats and samples using only software
- Remix telugu songs for clients that included djs
- Work as a DJ to showcase inhouse productions
- Produce jingles for advertisements, songs and remixes for movies and intros, outros and background scores for telugu television serials