- Arrange stage, audio equipment, and visuals for optimal performances and audience satisfaction.
- Ensure artist satisfaction and comfort by making individual monitor mixes for each musician.
- Work with team members in a fast paced environment to ensure concerts are perfect, in order to create the best customer experience.
- Identify issues with audio equipment, and resolve them as quick as possible.
- Prepare staff members to help and assist musicians and singer.
- Create goals within staff and technical team to achieve success in all concerts.
- Create Front of house and monitor mixes.
audio engineer/ musical director
- Manage Audio department
- Teach Audio Engineers
- Record services and events to protools
- Piano player and choir director
audio engineer / production manager
- Record speech, music, and other sounds on recording media, using recording equipment.
- Convert video and audio recordings into digital formats for editing or archiving.
- Act as liaison between engineering and production departments.
- Schedule use of studio and editing facilities for producers, engineering, and maintenance staff.
- Assembling a team of musical and management staff of 15 people to ensure the success of events.
- Worked on various television programs (i.e. 2015-2017 Grammy Awards, Divas on VH1, The Four on Fox and many more).
- Record and edit audio material such as audio production, using audio recording and editing equipment.
- Direct and coordinate activities of assistants and other personnel during production.
- Create musical instrument digital interface programs for music projects, commercials, or post-production.
- Prepare for recording sessions by performing activities such as selecting and setting up microphones.
- Obtain, set up, and load videotapes for scheduled productions or broadcasts.
- Record and edit audio material such as movie soundtracks, using audio recording and editing equipment.
- Conduct training sessions on selection, use, and design of audiovisual materials and on operation of presentation equipment.
- Locate and secure settings, properties, effects, and other production necessities.
- Synchronize and equalize prerecorded dialogue, music, and sound effects with visual action of motion pictures or television productions, using control consoles.
- Create musical instrument digital interface programs for music projects, commercials, or film postproduction.
- Confer with producers, performers, and others to determine and achieve the desired sound for a production, such as a musical recording or a film.