- Managed over 20 legal pension cases monthly
- Responded appropriately to inquiries on Social Security Law from clients in minimal time
- Prepared deposition summaries and memorandums
- Managed legal database within organization including entry and research
- Communicated with courts’ attorneys and law-enforcement officers to procure files, memos and letters needed to support cases.
- Contract Lifecycle Management – authoring agreements, uploading executed and draft agreements, including negotiations on the CLM Tool.
- Risk analysis of 1992 and 2002 ISDA schedules – supporting documents such as CSAs and CSDs, confirmations, CDEAs and risk participation agreements.
- Drafting of Intellectual Property infringement clauses and carve outs.
- Drafting and review of CDAs, MSAs, Procurement, Lease, Sale-Purchase and Distribution Agreements.
- Mapping of data protection laws and GDPR for CRAs.
- Contract reviews to ensure consistency and compliance.
- Providing training to the client’s users on CLM tool.
- Responsible for researching questions of law and drafting legal motions and memoranda.
- Synthesized law and formulated arguments to maximize client positions.
- Met with clients and witnesses and other relevant parties taking statements in preparation of legal proceedings.
- In CNDH we protect human rights that had been violated by the Federal authority in Mexico, regarless of their age, ethnic origin, location, language, religion, ethnicity, or any other status.
- interview immigrants and give them orientation on their status in the country.
- if there was any violation of their rights against them we proceed to make a complaint against the authority that violated their rights as inmigrants.
- Orientation on any legal case to people even if it does not correspond to the CNDH.
- Ensure organizational safety through legal document review; oversee documents and contracts concerning banking laws, mergers and acquisitions, pharmaceuticals, health law, mortgage fraud, and criminal legal proceedings.
- Spearhead the legal phase of business development through sound advising on issues pertaining to collateral review, legal due diligence, administrative law, collections, commercial loans, contracts, labor relations, and state and national regulatory compliance issues.
- Served as an advisor regarding mediation and arbitration issues.
- In charge of the torture area, with inmates that had been tortured by police at the time of their detention or inside jail.
- Rendered complex mineral title opinions
- Advised a top Utah oil producer regarding a variety of legal matters
- Assisted clients in title curative efforts
- worked with inmates who have not had a proper process on their case, or did not have medical asistance inside jail.