- Attend training sessions under most experienced professionals in Podar International School.
- Won1st position In District level athletic event held at dr babasaheb ambedkar university.
- Several times worked as a personal trainer for athletic events like marathons, 100m sprint.
- Won gold for 200m sprint and gain the second position in 400m sprint held at Inter School tournaments.
- Responsible for cash/credit transaction and register sales.
- Pleasantly assists customers with shopping needs and inquiries.
- Maintain a knowledge base of all merchandise and promotions.
- Perform meetings with members of the media, make speeches, and participate in events.
athlete (sales associate)
- Be passionate about the brand
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and eagerness to learn the fundamentals of all store Athlete (sales associate) roles, including but not limited to Service, Visual Presentation, and Stockroom.
- Deliver the best possible service an attention to all consumers.
- Assist the team in executing all daily retail operations to ensure premium service and smooth store functioning.
- Develop positive relationships with consumers and teammates.
- Be an active member of the store community by attending and supporting store events.
- Model reliability and flexibility by being able to work varied hours and days to meet the needs of the business.
- Participate in Westmont Women’s Basketball Team.
- Assess performance following an athletic competition, identifying strengths and weaknesses and making adjustments to improve future performance.
- Won Women National Soccer Championship
- Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary.
- Earned my 1st degree black belt after training 3 times a week for 7 years
- Assisted my instructor by correcting younger students’ technique
- Competed in tournaments and won 2nd and 3rd place
- Learned Korean terminology, discipline, patience, and strength