associate project manager
- Closing: Formally closing the project by handover to the Production with a 6 Months of Post go-live support and actively looking and driving the adoption.
- Led teams across broad technical, financial and business disciplines.Focused teams on business objectives and tracked progress to ensure project milestones were completed on time, on budget and with the desired results.
- Mitigated risk factors through careful analysis of financial and statistical data. Anticipated and managed change effectively in rapidly evolving global business environments.
- Moved between agile and waterfall approaches depending on project specifics and client goals, creating detailed project road maps, plans, schedules, and work breakdown structures.
- Removing obstacles/ impediments and enable the development team to deliver the sprint deliverables.
- Driving of Change Management and Digitization.
- Facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes.